StarBuilder Support Alternative
Our StarBuilder Support and Maintenance agreement includes:
- Live telephone product support
- Federal and state tax table maintenance
- W2 / 1099 generation with electronic filing
- Significant savings
PROCUREMENT AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Create a price book using vendor pricing, email an item list to your vendor, have them quote you a price and seamlessly import the pricing for that quote back into Celerity.
- Quickly determine which vendor has the lowest overall price for a group of items.
- Detailed purchase history by job or vendor.
- Import the bill of material reports generated by most estimating software for controlled job buy out.
- Users in the field can submit requisitions over the web for review and processing or users can submit them in Excel format via email and they can be imported into Celerity.
- Complete integration with StarBuilder Accounts Payable, Job Cost, General Ledger, Purchase Order and Inventory modules.
- Flag overdue items and/or items that are already on order but haven't been received.
- Sales tax and freight can be calculated by line item.
- Group based security and user based customization of the Excel like grid interface.
REMOTE FIELD ENTRY
- Authorized users can access the site from anywhere they have an internet connection. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari and a number of additional web browsers are supported.
- The web site is hosted securely on your server so you can retain complete control over the site and your data.
- Includes a read online link to the job and employees lists maintained in your accounting system which eliminates the need to re-key data and ensures that new job, phase, and employee information is available to users in real time.
- Includes Microsoft Windows based Transfer module to allow accounting users to proof and transfer time and expenses directly into the Payroll module of your accounting software.
- 25+ years of experience working with GEAC/AMSI products.
- AP: Custom Aging reports, AP Reconciliation reports, AP Vendor Mailing Labels, Past Due reports, Vendor Payment History, Cash Received by Payment Date.
- AR: Automated Overdue Invoice Collection Letter, Custom Aging reports, Overdue Invoice reports, Sales Reports by Salesperson or Project Manager, Bill of Lading report, various AR Billing reports, various Cash Flow reports, Change Order Status reports, Payment by Job reports, Billing Summary Report.
- Equipment: Equipment Expiration Date, Equipment Fuel Usage, Equipment GL Detail, Equipment Maintenance Schedule
- Job Cost: Complete Job Cost with Payroll Detail, Executive Summary Drill Down, Job Cash Flow, Job Cost per Square Foot by Phase, Payroll Certified Report for any Pay Ending Day, Sales Report by PM, Sales Report by Sales Person, Sales Report by Work Type, several custom Work in Process (WIP) reports that can export formatted data to Excel, various Bonding Reports, Completed Jobs by Estimator/ Forman/ Job Type, various Job Profitability Analysis reports, various Job Sales reports, Job Summary, Job Unit Cost Report, Labor Summary sheet.
- Payroll: 401K Employer Matching reports, 401K Annual Census, 401K Report by Check Date, 401K Report by Pay End Date, 401K Year to Date Report, 941 Tax Deposit Report, Certified Report (can be run for any pay ending date), Officer Workers Compensation Earning Limit report, Earning History by Fiscal Period YTD and Calendar Period YTD, Commission Report, Direct Deposit reports, Employee Earning reports, Employee Census, Payroll Check Register reports, Payroll Earnings reports, Payroll Foreman Report, Payroll Time Sheet Exception, Positive Pay Program, Vacation Hours Used for Year, Time Card Labels, Time ticket, customized Voluntary Dedication reports, Workers Compensation Earnings Limit Report, Workers Compensation End of Month Procedures report, Year End Payroll Balance, Birthday Report.